dimanche 6 novembre 2011

~Confession of Miss Norfayzane~


My name is Miss Norfayzane..I'm 25 Years Old
My age is getting older. But yet, not myself.
I dream what lil girls dream.
I Love what lil girls love.
I hope what lil girls hope.
I am, Still A lil girl.
I love pink. And the princess stuff.

Therefore, I am saying that I am just Me,
The Way I am.

All I need is just an ordinary life
But with a touched of fairytale, a bit.
I might be weird. I may not same as other.
I want to be pretty but yet i know Sometimes I'm looking so ugly.
Whoever I am
How you perceived me
Whatever you thought
I am just ordinary.
And trying hard to be perfect.

" Allah tahu tentang dirimu lebih daripada engkau sendiri. Maka Allah telah menetapkan untukmu lebih baik daripada apa yang engkau kehendaki..."

Aucun commentaire:

Design and idea created by Norfayzane the owner of the ilhamhatifayzanerosesz.blogspot.com